I'm a fluent long-copy freelance writer with a love of words and ideas that's equalled only by my twin passions for fly-fishing and the environment.
My creative skills range from blue-chip brand development to DRTV and press wraps; from DM, catalogues and proof-reading, to gripping, dynamic digital content.
I've now been freelancing successfully for almost 8 years, but I'm always looking for new accounts and new creative challenges. You'll find all my contact details here. If you'll agree, I'd like to cast a line in your direction too?
- Fundraising for children, rivers, and fluffy little squirrels >>>
- Boiler magnets, time-share holidays, and guerrilla press wrap marketing >>>
- Selling off the screen: your virtual shop window >>>
- Long-copy journalism on fly-fishing, travel, history and the environment >>>
- Happy clients
- Testimonials from people who like what I write >>>
- Contact me
- Phone and email details >>>