Web 2.0. It's all evolving, right now. And it should be making that Holy Grail of intimate one-to-one conversations with your customers easier than ever.
First you'll be looking for superb keyword optimisation - so all those eager buyers can find you on the search engine rankings.
(I can help with that)
Then you'll need to grab their undivided attention with fresh ideas and snappy copywriting.
Finally, when the conversation's flowing and they're fully engaged, you may want someone to help you keep them that way.
(Why not me?)
Digital marketing isn't just about selling. It's about creating and maintaining relationships on the fastest-moving medium the world has ever seen.
- Some things just feel good >>>
- Navigate your mobile lifestyle >>>
- English rugby: light at the end of the tunnel? >>>
- Agent Anna goes Undetectable on bebo.com >>>
- Want to feel great inside and out? Just top up your soluble fibre >>>
- Designed to change your mind: an email campaign launching the sporty new Kia pro_cee'd
Email 1 >>> Email 2 >>> Email 3 >>>
- The Ministry of Justice
- Marking legal history with a website for the new Supreme Court of the United Kingdom >>>
- Wandle Piscators
- Reeling 'em in with user-generated content and a dynamic blog format >>>