Let's not beat about this bush. Charity marketing always, but always, has a duty to make money and generate passionate enthusiasm for the cause.
As a hands-on, award-winning Chairman of Trustees and writer for an ecological charity that's educating kids and regenerating a polluted urban river in South London, I'm personally and professionally focused on this fundamental truth.
That's why I write all my charity pieces straight to your supporters' hearts and pockets.
Nothing less will ever do.
- "This isn't just a bootlace... it's also the reason we're asking you for more help" >>>
- It takes a special sort of person to help us train an RSPCA Inspector >>>
- Starving to death? Can't get out? How home delivery saved one dog's life >>>
- Here's our prescription for saving sight in Ethiopia. Will you help us deliver it? >>>
- Cancer Research UK
- 1 in 3 of us gets cancer. How does that feel? >>>
- Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital
- Long-term fundraising: keeping valuable legacy donors in touch with the kids their gifts will help to cure >>>
- Lifesaving gifts: a virtual-giving Christmas catalogue to keep the crews afloat >>>